So, Tori went to the doctor today for her 4 month checkup. You'll be happy to know that she is a giant. She is in the 96% percentile for height, and I believe the 62% for weight. Most importantly, she has inherited my gargantuan cranium. It's somewhere in the 90%, as well. I'm so excited to bust out the "So I Married an Axe Murderer" quotes!
"Look at that thing! It's like an orange on a toothpick!"
"That's a virtual planetoid. Has it's own weather system."
"It's like Sputnik; spherical, but quite pointy at parts."
And, of course:
"HEED! PANTS! NOW!"
Mostly I'm just glad to have someone around the house to commiserate with about having a huge noggin.
We also apologize for the lack of posts lately. We've spent nearly every night doing this.

That's right. It's "The Joy of Painting" (w/Bob Ross)! OK, this isn't the greatest picture (the lens is dirty; don't you judge me!). We'll be doing the last coat tomorrow, and then tile, outlets, doors, railings, etc during the next week. Hopefully carpet will go in next weekend, and then it'll be over with! We're so looking forward to it, although all I can think about is that once it's over with, I have a whole backyard to put in. Urgh. Someday the home improvement projects will be over with, right?
5 comments:
yeah! Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Matt, I feel your pain about the big head thing... I too have suffered my whole life from the slings and arrows of having an outrageously large head. It doesn't help that I have four or so inches of hair on top of my gigantic cranium. If you and Tori ever form an official support group, let me know and I'll be the historian.
Unfortunately home improvement never ends. Once you get the whole house done and decorated, it's time to redecorate!
Jack has also suffered from gigantic cranium related problems. His head was in the 90th percentile while his weight was in the 1st and height in the 20th. It's very entertaining when they're learning to sit up, roll over, or walk.
I love that paint color! It looks great! And Cameron has a huge head as well, so no worries!
Post a Comment