We planted a garden,




Took Henry to his first baseball game,

Visited Lagoon for the first time with our kids,






Showed Henry his first fireworks (with Jenny's family in our front yard),

Went swimming with friends,

Hiked to Donut Falls,



Cheered at Aggie football games,




Enjoyed Halloween,



Camped at Capitol Reef National Park,





Welcomed Jenny's brother home from his mission,


Played in the snow,


And lastly, we saw Santa.




We've had a fun and memorable year, and hope you have, too. We'll see you in June 2011 for the next update!:)
4 comments:
I'm hoping it was a joke about June for the next update. I'll take sooner, please. Definitely fun to see your family some more!
Great makeup with the kids Halloween costumes. Did you do it yourself?
I'm jealous you got to do the skycoaster! Remember when we were talking about going sky diving? We should've done it!
At least you are consistently inconsistent! Hey, we are moving to Florida this week...come visit us in Miami if you need a vacation dude! Free place to stay (unless you bring all the kids :)
Oh, Jeffrey, I just arranged a trip to a conference in Chicago this March to come and see you! Bummer. I don't know of any conferences in Miami, though, so we'll just have to come out and vacation sometime.
Post a Comment